Thursday, August 27, 2020

DO ALL THE THINGS!

Well, it happened.

My company took a sizeable financial hit in the second quarter. Some people were let go. I am very grateful I was not one of them. The rest of us--the whole company--are cutting our hours.

Of course, this means more work in less time.

 But you know what? It could be worse. Far worse. We're all taking it on the chin and stepping up and accommodating each other and trying to keep everything going despite the sudden uptick in, well, everything, really.

 Anyway, today is Wednesday, which is our busiest processing day of the week, and my brain is fried after all that plus yesterday and the day before and the Thursday and Friday before that...so there we are. 

This, too, shall pass. We think. Maybe?



No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...