Thursday, March 24, 2022

I don't know how to process this.

So I was subbing again at the Thursday Studio last Saturday.

Something happened.

I can't seem to process it. I think part of the reason is my subconscious trying to protect me and sort of refusing to let me access anything even marginally related. The other part of the reason is, of course, that it's hard. It does seem to be getting easier to feel something when I think about it the further away from it I get, but I've still got a long way to go before I can poke it with a stick and have it be productive in any way.

Yes, I know I'm being vague. There are Reasons for that. It's not just myself I'm protecting.

Oh. Hello. That's...that's a feeling. Nice of it to finally show up.

I think I'm going to be sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...