Thursday, October 7, 2021

The gallery is open

 I wasn't feeling terribly wordy this week. Instead, I messed around with some of the (admittedly excessive) art supplies I have lying around cluttering the place up. And you get to see the results!

 
The honeycomb bits came off the box from a fancy face mask. The whole piece makes me think of Eddie Izzard's bit about, "You're covered in bees!" I love Miss Eddie. Here, have a video link: BEES!

This one I salvaged from the box that some of my paintbrushes came in. I thought it was awfully fancy for something that was going to end up in the recycling, so I recycled it in a way that it could be appreciated. I might do a bit more with this one when the ink sprays are properly dry...


No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...