Thursday, August 19, 2021

Before time

I woke up yesterday morning to the news of the passing of British comedian Sean Lock.

He was 58 years old.

It's a tragic loss. He was an intelligent, clever, funny man. Respected by his colleagues--loved, even, if the social media outpouring of grief is anything to go by, and I believe it is.

Another light snuffed out long before it should have been.

Here's Sean besting fellow comedian Jon Richardson at 'Carrot in a Box', a completely ridiculous game of bluff, not only once, but twice. And a nice tribute of some of his best moments put together by Channel 4.

You're already missed, Sean.

Cancer can eat a veritable smorgasbord of dicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...