Thursday, March 4, 2021

::seethe::

Certain current events ::COUGHtexasCOUGH:: find me wishing death and destruction upon certain parties. My mind is a maelstrom of vitriol and spite, and I’m thinking horrible, hateful things. In general I try to avoid this line of thought, regardless of the circumstances, because it’s just not productive. All it does is wear me out, and the subjects of my seething never know they’re being seethed at, so it’s the ultimate exercise in futility.

Still. I’m mad as hell.

But I’m going to breathe and let it go and think about this instead. Sound good to you? Okay, then.

Joshua Wright -- https://joshuawright.net/slack-wyrm-256.html

Feel better? Surprisingly, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...