Thursday, December 24, 2020

Only one more sleep...

For your reading pleasure, and for those of you who may have missed it last year, I present to you my contribution to the #joinin Christmas celebration from 2019: A Drunken Live-Tweet of The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

#joinin was originally conceived by English comedian Sarah Millican as a means for anyone who was alone on Christmas to not be quite so alone. The hashtag is live all year, but it picks up most at Christmas time, and helps make the day a little brighter for those who aren't with loved ones for the holiday, for whatever reason. It's good fun, and I'll be popping in and out this year I'm sure!











No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...