Thursday, June 11, 2020

Well, would you look at that. It’s Wednesday.

Er...whoops. It’s 7:30pm on Wednesday, nothing particularly interesting has happened this week, and I’ve managed to forget to make something up, so…

It’s really tricky trying to come up with something even remotely insightful/informative/funny when you’ve cut yourself off from your regular sources of information--in this case, social media. Mind you, I’ve been far less distracted and significantly less prone to fits of maudlinity, so...maybe an indefinite hiatus from all things TweetBookGram-ery will do me good.

We shall see, we shall see.

In the meantime, y’all should be nice to each other and don’t take any nonsense from other people when they aren’t nice to each other and protest and sign and donate and promote and WASH YOUR HANDS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, WE’VE STILL GOT A VIRUS ON THANKS VERY MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...