Thursday, April 16, 2020

Tapping out

I'm sure most of you can sympathize with my current state of apathy. Nothing holds much joy, or, for that matter, my ATTENTION at the moment, which makes coming up with something to write about every week even more difficult than usual. I've decided to give myself the freedom to take the next who-really-knows-how-long as it comes. If I pop in to tell you about something, great! If there's nothing to tell, that's fine, too.

This week, there's really nothing to tell, so instead, here are some pictures of the ducklings that stopped by my office today.

Be well, stay safe, and WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS.





No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...