Thursday, December 10, 2020

Show and Tell!

This year, you don't only get to read about My Favorite Christmas Tradition--you get to WATCH it! And LISTEN to it! That's me, top-middle, singing. Everything else is courtesy of the brilliant, beautiful Marjorie Halloran, or, as you all know her, Friend-Since-I-Was-In-My-Mummy's-Tummy.

While you're there, subscribe to Marjorie Halloran Music and go buy her albums on Bandcamp. Oh, and make sure you read the video description, written by YOURS TRULY.

Watch our Christmas Collaboration here:
The Ivy and The Holly, a Kate Rusby cover by Marjorie Halloran and Elizabeth Fazzio

Enjoy! 

1 comment:

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...