Thursday, May 7, 2020

Smiley smiley something or other

Let's do a little good stuff/bad stuff. Bad stuff first to get it out of the way, yaaayyy!!!

Things that have DEFINITELY NOT made me smile this week:
  • The general clusterfuckery and garbage-fire-ness of the situation in which we find ourselves.
  • PPP Loan forgiveness calculations.
  • POLLEN.
  • By the time you read this, it will have been 56 days since anyone has hugged me. I’m very particular about who is allowed to touch me in the first place, so the fact that this has been wearing on me for the last 16 days or so really says something about my stress levels…
Things that HAVE made me smile this week:

  • I’ve been making my grocery shopping trips every other week, and I keep buying myself flowers because why not, and I can usually get them to stay alive for the full two weeks between trips.
  • I finished a jigsaw puzzle.
  • My baby rats turned one!
  • I reorganized a big chunk of my closet.
  • New regular Friday virtual happy hours with my Bestie-Since-We-Were-Three.
  • Dork Tower 
  • These Internet funnies:



And, for your viewing pleasure, my puzzle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

::does best ostrich impression::

So, I've been saying how everything is kind of a lot right now, right? I think I need to take a week or two off. I'm not in a good p...